Thursday, August 21, 2008



Day 3.
This is my dad's old saw that is collecting dust in our back room. It's probably been around just as long as I have, if not longer. Still works great, and gets used every now and then, but for the most part just sits in the back closet, building it's character.



Day 4.
I was in the target parking lot, driving my mom's car, waiting to trade guitars with a friend. This was the day my mom had her surgery, and I would have taken a picture in the hospital, but it just didn't feel right bringing my camera in and taking photos when everyone is so distressed. everything went fine, and now she's doing great.



Day 5.
first apple computer. second workspace. the end



Day 6.
took some pictures up in clearwater, and there was a chair in this tree. where i shot was a total little fishing community, and it was amazing. i love the rural lifestyle almost as much as i love the urban lifestyle, if not more.


No comments: