Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've been house sitting for a week, and it's been a productive one.  There's been a lot of new things in the works, all of which I'm excited about. 


Most importantly, Philip Grey and I have started a wedding photography and video company called Imagine Your Wedding   We're both very ambitious about our this endeavor.  Check it out and let me know what you think!


Also, I've been shooting a lot of "personal" work.  Normally I try not to post personal work because it is, in fact, personal.  Not weird or anything, I just have lots of images that I like to keep.  Anyway, here are a few that I've taken recently whilst away from my home. 


Like I said, I am house sitting for my sister, and she has two cats and one dog. 


DSC_0443 DSC_0455

The dog is a little bit too quick to grab a photograph of. 


She has a pretty great sense of style when it comes to interior design. I'll be making some changed when I get home. DSC_0457


Every now and again when it gets cold, the trees freeze, leaving ice on everything. DSC_0461


And last night we got another little snowfall.


 


DSC_0470


No comments: